Large Luxury Holiday Cottage in North Devon - Ideal for Large Family Holidays
|Gallery - Click to Enlarge|
This Large Luxury 4 star Holiday Cottage in the North Devon Countryside was once the main farmhouse for Homer Farm. Homer Farm dates back to the mid 18th century and in 2012 was refurbished throughout, now offering Self Catering Accommodation for up to 14 people plus 1 guest & a cot (including downstairs bedroom and shower room). This lovingly restored Holiday Cottage is set amongst open countryside with exceptional views of the Devon Countryside.
Homer has a fully equipped kitchen including a microwave, electric cooker dishwasher and a Aga cooker. Next to the kitchen is a utility room having a 8kg washing machine and tumble dryer. There is a large dining table where the family can enjoy a meal. The lounge is very spacious with plenty of comfortable seating and a real log burner. Outside is a large safe enclosed lawned and garden where the children can play.
The cottage has 6 bedrooms and is ideal for large families or a large groups seeking peace and tranquillity. All bedrooms have been decorated to a high standard and are extremely comfortable. Those rooms which have double beds are superior size and can be a large double or two single beds. Details of each room are as follows:
- Room 1 double or twin.
- Room 2 double and single or triple.
- Room 3 twin or double.
- Room 4 double n single or triple.
- Room 5 single guest bed with pull out.
- Room 6 downstairs double or twin.
- First floor family bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Ground floor shower room with toilet and wash basin
There is no reason to leave you family pet at home as welcome pets at Homer Farm and the Holiday Cottage is Dog Friendly. The large secure garden is ideal for your dog to run around whilst waiting for their next outing. You will also find that lots of local pubs welcome dogs whilst you enjoy a lunch or evening meal.
There is lots for the children to explore whilst staying at Homer Farm. Our working Farm at Locksbeam is on a 10 minute walk away where the children can watch whilst we feed and milk the cows. There are also plenty of country walks so make sure you bring your wellingtons.
This lovely Holiday Cottage has so much to offer:
- Set in a peaceful and tranquil location in the North Devon Countryside
- Large lounge with flat screen TV, DVD Player, WiFi & Log Burner
- Ideal for a large family or families that meet for holidays (and dog friendly)
- Six comfortable bedrooms sleeping 13 people, plus 1 guest and a cot
- Large well equipped kitchen with 2 cookers and all mod cons including dishwasher
If you get tired of relaxing and want to explore there are lots of things to see and do in North Devon.